Monday, May 28, 2012

Some interesting facts about small businesses

Small businesses. I have a passion for them. Even before I began working on my own for myself and understood the hardships firsthand. Maybe because they represent so many of the wonderful things about America and the potential to live out your own dream. Or because I have watched with fascination as friends became entrepreneurs. Or because I love good ideas and hard-working folk. Probably all of the above and more. 


Did you know, according to the Small Business Administration: 

-       There are 27+ Million Small Businesses in the US.
-       Between 60% & 80% of all new jobs created in our country can be attributed to Small Business.
-       But sadly nearly half don't survive five years. 

What can we do about it? Support small businesses. Encourage others who have small businesses. Be a client. Be a customer. Be a cheerleader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment