Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What photojournalism looks like...

Shortly before I left for Africa, I spent the morning with this family in Raymond. They purchased one of my two photojournalism packages and planned out a very typical family fun day that incorporated them doing all the things they love. Donny barely knew I was there most of the time, and the images were a great representation of my vision for family photography. Here's a few that I got from that day. Drop me a line and let me know what you think!



Operating trains!



Jumping the track!


Genuine fun at home!


On a call with mom.


Flying a helicopter.


Being silly with dad!



Exploring in the yard.


Swinging!


Ready. Set. JUMP!


Going to bat at the community sports complex.


Swing!


You can't get me out!


And he slides safely home!


A quick family photo on the pitching mound.


Stopping to pick flowers for mom. 


Excuse me. I have to take this call, and it's noisy around here!


Fun on the swings!


Snuggle time!


Making lunch...


...and enjoying the sweet fruits of labor!


Praying before mealtime. 

Thanks for letting me hang out with your family! I had a great time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment