Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer, summer time!

Yesterday I asked for images that scream summer or children for a contest. 


Allison submitted this one of her son and sent this note: 
"I remember as a kid playing in the warm summer rain. This is lane discovering rain for the first time. Although I didn't get a straight on shot you can still see the excitement and surprise on his face. It's so fun seeing my children enjoy the things I have so many memories of as a child."

Great photo. Great expression. And a special shout-out to Allison, whose oldest is 6 today. That means she's celebrating six full years of being a mommy! Congratulations!!




I know I can't win the prize in my own contest, but I had to add this photo. A favorite of mine from last summer! I just LOVE this. There is something about kids and water.



And this is me, my mom, a friend and my sister (in the front) on the log flume at Six Flags. This also makes me think summer and my own childhood! 

Have an image to share?

Email me your photo (adenney02@yahoo.com) that reminds you of childhood or summer. I'll post finalists on my blog for all to enjoy and then pick a winner for a gift certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment